Avada's Slider Shortcode is ideal for users who prefer a simpler, and more basic slider to showcase their website’s images. Although the options and settings to customize the slider is limited, it’s very quick and easy to upload image or video slides.
Upload as much images or videos as you'd like! Insert an image, a Youtube video, or a Vimeo video. Set the images or videos to link to other pages, or to open in a lightbox.
Use With Columns
Use the Slider Shortcode with our columns shortcode to insert it anywhere on the page.
Why Choose Avada?
- Fully responsive so your content will always look good on any screen size
- Awesome sliders give you the opportunity to showcase important content
- Unlimited color options with a backed color picker, including the gradients
- Multiple layout options for home pages, portfolio section & blog section
- We offer free support because we care about your site as much as you do.
- Avada will constantly be updated with brand new features and additions
- Advanced Theme Options makes it easy for you to customize your settings
Complete Set of Options
Every option and description included with the slider shortcode is listed below.
- width – Accepts a pixel value or a percentage to set the width. For example, 1px, or 50%. Leave Blank for full width.
- height – Accepts a pixel value or a percentage to set the height. For example, 1px, or 50%. Leave Blank for full width.
- type – Can be one of these values: video, or image. Sets the type of slide.
- link – The URL path where the image links to. For example, http://www.example.com/
- linktarget – Can be one of these values: _blank for new window, or _self for same window.
- lightbox – Can be one of these values: yes, or no. Sets the image to be displayed in a lightbox or not.
- class – Add a custom class to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.
- id – Add a custom id to the wrapping HTML element for further css customization.